Adult Group Lessons
Group lessons are a great way to learn in a fun and friendly environment, spread the cost and get to make new friends.
The Richard Ballard Golf Academy runs group lessons for adults and women only throughout the year. Designed for players of all ages and abilities we’ll work through a structured programme of swing analysis, swing development, short game and course management to help you get the most enjoyment out of playing golf.
Group lessons are booked via reception on a first come, first served basis and cost £10.00 for adults. To reserve you place and find out details on sessions urgently being run, please call our Pro Shop on 01684 274782.
New Player Development Day Announced – SATURDAY 12th OCTOBER 10:00am – 4:00pm
A comprehensive one day course to fault and fix your game.
- Swing development using Trackman 4 and video analysis
- Comprehensive drills and lesson notes designed to improve your game
- Playing lesson to improve course management and shot selection
- Hot sit down lunch with a choice of 3 dishes included
- Competitions with prizes to be won
£75 per person – This package is only being offered to 8 players who will be selected on a first come first served basis.
To book call 01684 274782 or book online now using the button below: